Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

New Sony Xperia PRO-I Leaks Ahead Of Launch

Sony Xperia PRO-I Leaks

It was revealed last week that Sony will be launching a new entry to its flagship Xperia smartphone line-up soon. However, it looks like we won’t have to wait for tomorrow morning to see what this mysterious new handset will be.

Alleged press images of the new phone, known as the Xperia PRO-I, have recently made its way online through a leak on Chinese social media website Weibo (shared by Twitter user I_Leak_VN). If accurate, this would mean that the yet-to-be-announced device will be a sequel to last year’s Xperia PRO. Concurrently, this would also make the PRO-I an upgraded version of this year’s Xperia 1 III, given that its predecessor is a more souped up version of Sony’s 2020 flagship smartphone.

Sony Xperia PRO-I Leaks

Unfortunately, aside from some key details regarding its rear camera setup, the leak did not detail what other internal hardware are we expecting from this new product. That being said, the Xperia PRO-I is shown to feature a quad rear camera setup, with a 1-inch centerpiece sensor that features Zeiss optics and a variable aperture of f/2.0 to f/4.0.

Sony Xperia PRO-I Leaks

Captioned photos from the leaked set of press images revealed that the phone’s imaging system will come with features inspired from the brand’s own Alpha cameras, including Eye Autofocus (AF) and an all-new Pro video mode. On that note, the Xperia PRO-I could also function as a remote monitor cum controller for Sony’s mirrorless cameras.

Sony Xperia PRO-I Leaks

In terms of design, it’s hard to tell whether the upcoming phone will be larger, smaller or similarly sized to the Xperia 1 III. But one thing’s for certain, it does appear differently thanks to its more intricate surrounding frame and unique rear panel. Moreover, it is also shown to come with a new dedicated shutter button and what appears to be a dedicated record button for videos on the bottom half of its side.

Other than that, the new PRO-I is shown to feature a lock + fingerprint scanner button, volume rockers, and a USB-C port. Since there are no images showing the upper part of the phone, it is not known if it will come with a 3.5mm headphone jack.

As previously mentioned, Sony is set to officially launch the new Xperia PRO-I smartphone tomorrow on 26 October 2021 at 11am local time. Needless to say, we’ll only find out regarding its full specifications, pricing and availability by then.

(Souce: Weibo via I_Leak_VN)

The post New Sony Xperia PRO-I Leaks Ahead Of Launch appeared first on Lowyat.NET.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires